All Applicants to the Master's degree program must meet the following requirements and submit requested documents:
- *A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, or international institution equivalent to a U.S. regionally accredited institution, with a grade point average of 3.0 or better.
- Transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Two references. You will be asked to provide names and email addresses when applying. References will receive a link to a recommendation form which can be completed online.
- Three years of relevant work experience required, five preferred.
- Personal Statement – Describe your specific career goals and objectives, prior experience relevant to the decision to pursue an advanced degree and other information that may be useful to the admissions committee.
- Current Vitae or Resume
*Students with GPA’s between 2.7 and 3.0 may apply. If accepted, grades of B or better must be achieved in the first two courses to continue the program.