- Submit all official transcripts from colleges/universities, test scores, military, non-collegiate training.
- Applicants who do not have at least 9 college level credits must submit a high school transcript or equivalent.
- Once You have applied, check your admissions status online.
- Request official transcripts from each awarding source where you’ve attempted to earn credit.
- Include college transcripts, military records and standardized exams from CLEP or DSST.
- If you do not have college-level credit, you will need to have your official High School or GED transcript sent directly to Charter Oak.
- Visit the National Student Clearinghouse to see if a college you attended will send a transcript electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to obtain transcripts for certifications and exams.
- Let us know if you may have transcripts under an alternate name.
- It takes about 10 business days to review your documents and create your preliminary credit evaluation (Advising Worksheet)
Advising Worksheet Completed
- Receive the Advising Worksheet e-mail from your Admissions Counselor
- Contact your Admissions Counselor
Pay Your Deposit
- Confirm your decision to enroll in the college by paying the non-refundable $150 deposit. The deposit will be applicable to tuition/fees.