Views let you create a 'flattened view' of the form in the ICS_NET database. The view is based on the current form and if the form changes, the view may need to be regenerated. You must have System Administrator credentials to generate the view.
Generate a View of the Form
1. Log in to the campus portal as an administrator and access EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. Click Manage Forms. The Manage Forms page appears.
3. Click on the name of the form you want to update. The Form page appears.
4. From the Tools menu, select Generate View. The Generate View page appears.
5. In the View Name field, enter the rest of the name of the view you are creating.
6. In the Username field, a username with permissions to create views in the ICS_NET database. These credentials are not stored, so this is typically the SA user.
7. In the Password field, enter the password for the username entered in step 6.
8. Click Save.