You can set up access permissions for each function on the page. This lets you control who can see what functions on the page. EX FormFlow - Forms has two functions:
· Can Administer Portlet lets administrative user groups create and manage forms, set up database configurations, and manage the permissions and options for the EX FormFlow - Forms page
· Can View Reports lets user groups view a list of submitted forms, view submitted information, and export form data to Excel.
Most campus portal roles accessing EX FormFlow - Forms to complete a form do not require access to EX FormFlow - Forms features. For example, students completing a vehicle parking pass request form, don't need permissions set up. They only need to belong to a campus portal user group with permission to view EX FormFlow - Forms (set up during the Grant Users Access to EX FormFlow - Forms step).
1. Log in to the campus portal as an administrator and navigate to the page with EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. From the Admin Toolbar, click Access. The Access page appears.
A green check mark indicates a campus portal role was granted permission to access the page and a red circle indicates the role was not granted permissions to access the page.
3. Click on the campus portal role you are setting up permissions for. If the role has not already been granted access to the page, click the Show this page to [the role] link.
4. To grant administrative privileges to a campus portal role, click the Permission Denied icon for the Can Administer Portlet permission. A green check mark appears next to the permission to indicate it has been granted.
5. To grant view report privileges to a campus portal role, click the Permission Denied icon for the Can View Reports permission. A green check mark appears next to the permission to indicate it has been granted.
Why would I give a user group permission to View Reports?
View reports lets users review the form submissions that come in, but not manage them or update responses. For example, if your school has a vehicle registration form and the Student Affairs office builds and manages the form, you might want the Security office to have view reports submissions in case they need to search for vehicle registrations.