Use the Grid Function drop-down to determine the role the question will have in relation to the collection grid. For more information on collection grids, see Collection Grid.
1. Log in to the campus portal as an administrator and access EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. Click Manage Forms. The Manage Forms page appears.
3. Click on the form you are working with. The Form page appears.
4. Right-click on your form question and select Properties. The Edit Item window appears.
5. Click on the Definition tab.
6. From the Grid Function drop-down, select the grid function you would like that field to have. The Grid Function determines the role the question has in relation to the collection grid.
Key indicates that each row value should be unique in reference to this field or group of fields.
Summary displays the input result to the end user as a column in the grid.
Detail indicates the value should be collected, but not immediately displayed to the end user.
Add Button is applied to the button object that will transfer the data from the source questions to the target grid. This should be a Save or Add button. Example
Click Save changes.