Use the Group question setting to group similar questions. For example, two questions with the word “Faculty” in the Group box can be acted on simultaneously with Event steps.
1. Log in to the campus portal as an administrator and access EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. Click Manage Forms. The Manage Forms page appears.
3. Click on the form you are working with.
4. Right-click on your form question and select Properties. The Edit Item window appears.
5. Click on the Definition tab.
6. In the Group field, enter the name for your question grouping.
In order for the grouping feature to work, your questions must consistently use the same group name. Check your spelling carefully!
When Event Steps are Applied to a Group:
When you create event steps for one or more questions in the group, the action is applied to all the questions in the group. For example, HELP! For more information, see Events.