Use the Unique ID to define a unique name for the question within this form. It is used for mapping to data sources and is not information your form users will see. This setting is Required.
1. Log in to the campus portal as an administrator and access EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. Click Manage Forms. The Manage Forms page appears.
3. Click on the form you are working with.
4. Right-click on your form question and select Properties. The Edit Item window appears.
5. Click on the Definition tab.
6. In the Unique ID field, enter a unique identifier for your form question.