The Hide On Load setting can be used to hide a question on the form until another action takes place. [where do they configure what actions needs to take place for the question to show to the user? show up in reports? workflow?]* This setting will soon be discontinued. To show/hide a question, use question Rule options.
1. Log in to the campus portal as an administrator and access EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. Click Manage Forms. The Manage Forms page appears.
3. Click on the form you are working with.
4. Right-click on your form question and select Properties. The Edit Item window appears.
5. Click Settings. The Settings tab appears.
6. Select the Hide on Load (Legacy) check box.
7. Click Save.