Question/Field Attribute: Required
When you make a question/field required, people must enter an answer to the question in order to complete their submission. Required questions will be marked with a red asterisk next to the question text. TIP: At this time, there's no way to change the color of the asterisk.
When someone tries to submit an entry without filling out a required question, the questions/fields with missing information are highlighted and error message appears letting them know the information is required.
You can apply this setting to any question/field type.
Make the Response Required
1. Log in to the campus portal as an administrator and access EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. Click Manage Forms. The Manage Forms page appears.
3. Click on the form you are working with.
4. Right-click on your form question and select Properties. The Edit Item window appears.
5. Click Settings. The Settings tab appears.
6. Select the Required check box.
7. Click Save.