The Help Info Text setting lets you enter additional information or brief instructions for form users. Help information is shown next to a help icon that shows your text when the user hovers over or clicks on it.
1. Log in to the campus portal as an administrator and access EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. Click on the form you are working with.
3. Right-click on the question and select Properties. The Edit Item window appears.
4. Click Settings. The Settings tab appears.
5. Enter your hint text in the Help Info field.
6. Click Save.