In the example below, the First Name field has a width of 50% and the Last Name field has a width of 150%.
1. Log in to the campus portal as an administrator and access EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. Click Manage Forms. The Manage Forms page appears.
3. Click on the form you are working with.
4. Right-click on your form question and select Properties. The Edit Item window appears.
5. Click Settings. The Settings tab appears.
6. In the Width field, enter how wide you want the field to be on the form.
7. In the Height field, enter how high you want the field to be on the form.
8. Click Save.
9. Select the Required check box.
10. Click Save.